Marketing Admin Associate
Department Name: Marketing
Work Experience: 0-1 year
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice – present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle- free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
At Daraz, we believe in chasing hard towards big goals.
- Perform administrative tasks of the marketing department to ensure smooth functioning
- Stock maintenance of marketing merchandise, equipments, products
- Responsible for delivery and pick up of items/products/documents for marketing activities, such as shoots
- Record keeping of marketing expenses/ invoices and maintaining accurals
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferably accounting as major subject, Min 1 year of working experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Budget and cost analysis experience
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.