Company: Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL)
Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (MKCL) is an associate company of Muktinath Bikash Bank Limited established in 2018 as a public limited company envisioning Sustainable Agri Economic Development of Nepal.
MKCL has core objective to be a Manager in Agriculture Value Chain by developing Agri business throughout the chain such as agriculture production, collection, processing, national & International marketing, research & development, technical services including supply of all agriculture inputs to farmers. Muktinath Krishi will access both financial and non-financial support to create complete solution in agri-business.
Position: Market Research & Promotion Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal (with frequent travel throughout Nepal)
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Should have at least B.Sc. in Agriculture , preferred MBA ( Agri Business) with 1-2 years of professional Experience. Person having experience in agriculture market research & development sector will be preferred
• Should have well versed with Microsoft office including skills of data management tools such as SPSS, Excel spread sheet etc
• Person having basic operation knowledge in photoshop will be added advantage
• Dynamic personality & good inter-personnel skills of communication
• Should have 2 wheelers driving license
• To oversee the market opportunities for different Agri inputs & produce based on the seasonal requirement
• To see marketing opportunity in different government & other institutional tenders
• Will be liable to promote the MKCL activities through different social media
• To see & apply different market promotion skills & tools
• To develop content and mockup for market promotion in coordination with assigned designer
• Event management during participation in different trade fairs
• To ensure all technical contents prepared for market promotions are correct
• To maintain company SoPs in all level
Last date to apply: 5 May 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
All eligible Nepali candidates are requested to submit your CV along with application letter and passport size photograph in firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 May 2020.