Website Manakamana Group of Companies
Sr. Account Officer
- Should be able to prepare cash, bank, and journal voucher and make entries in accounting software
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconciling bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare financial statements and analysis.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accounting assistants.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget, according to schedule.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Preparing a plan for monthly cash flow and report to seniors
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Liaise with the company account & finance manager to improve financial procedures
1. Attended final examination of Chartered Accountancy or completed the intermediate level of Chartered Accountancy course from a recognized institute or Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject.
2. At least 3 years of proven experience as an account officer, or senior accountant. Should have good knowledge of internal audits, tax audits & preparation of financial statements.
3. Should have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Tally & other Accounting Software.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work with an established and emergent group of companies.
- Work closely with the team of experts and group management to build a manufacturing hub in Nepal.
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business.
- Competitive salary, personal and professional growth opportunities
- Offer free snacks and tea.
- 20 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays.
- Benefit: Social Security Fund, Mobile top-ups, and data pack, Fuel Expenses, and Accidental Insurance.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated Resume with mentioning the position & location you are applying for as the subject line, by 5 PM, 21 October 2022, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org The application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole.