Position: Manager- Logistics
Experience: At least 3-4 yrs in managerial role
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
2. Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
3. Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
4. Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
5. Respond to any issues or complaints.
6. Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
7. Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
8. Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
9. Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
10. Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.