Website Nabil Bank Limited
Manager – Digitization
Job code : Manager – Digitization
Application deadline : 06/07/2022 , 05:30 am
Manager Digitization is responsible for driving initiatives of digital banking, digital innovation, digitization and automation of the Bank’s business and operations. Further the position shall be responsible to assist senior management in devising, driving and implementing the digital strategy of the bank in coordination with various units, third party vendors and stakeholders.
- Assist senior management in developing and implementing digital strategy by engaging relevant stakeholders
- Spearhead the overall management of Digital Banking projects, track and monitor progress and ensure effective implementation
- Work closely with various segments and interact with cross functional team members on product, service and technology
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital development and their impact
- Possess functional and technical proficiency across business and product digitization
- Sound knowledge of digital payment systems, banking processes, digital banking products and services, omni channel Integration etc.
- Strong understanding/focus on digital technologies and payment
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach and working practices/culture of the Bank.
- High level of accuracy and attention to work.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize workloads and work independently towards the completion of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Seeing changes as an opportunity and being receptive to new ideas.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management/Commerce/Business or Engineering or Information Technology or Computers or Information Management or in the related subject with at least second division or 2.5 CGPA (out of 4).
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in commercial banks or in fintech or digital banking service providers with at least 3 years’ experience in Officer/Manager level in case of Master’s Degree and at least 4 years’ experience in Officer/Manager level in case of Bachelor’s Degree.
All candidates must be proficient in written/spoken Nepali and English language. Candidates are expected to have smart and pleasant personality, be articulate with superior interpersonal skills and desire to excel. The candidates must have positive attitude and be a team player but be able to work independently and take initiatives.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form or at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The deadline for application is 7th June 2022.