Company: Khalti Digital Wallet
Khalti is a mobile wallet, payment gateway & service provider in Nepal. Launched in January 2017, Khalti is one of the leading online payment solution in Nepal. It allows users to pay for a range of services like basic utility payments, hotel bookings, movie and domestic flight tickets, events and many more. It is operated and owned by Sparrow Pay Pvt. Ltd.
We offer payment solution to over hundreds of merchants across Nepal and provide seamless payments using ebanking, smart banking, cards, and wallet. Being not just limited to mobile app users, Khalti has more than 8000 POS and Agent Network providing Khalti services to end users.
Khalti is home to some of the brightest minds in the country, which includes a team of highly skilled developers and interactive marketers. Our solution-oriented approach makes us reliable for any and all kind of service you might require from Khalti with the best user experience possible.
Our goal is to simplify lives of people by bringing financial inclusivity to every individual in Nepal and take the payment industry from offline to online through best practices.
Position: Manager – Brand Marketing & Communications
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Bakhundole, Lalipur
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
• Excellent Writing Skills (both in English and Nepali)
• Knowledge about Brand Marketing & Communications in context of Nepal
• Knowledge & Understanding of Brand Management and Customer Happiness
• Ability to work in a team and guide/lead them as per business requirements
• Main requirement: Experience working in Ad Agency is a must
• Responsible for the creation of all forms of marketing, for example, interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases, and executive presentations
• Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, designers , Video creators, Copy writers and product marketing team
• Lead Creative Content Creation, Content Distribution and Engagement Strategy and execution of the same
• Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
• Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
• Prepare and Implement Brand wise Annual Marketing plan
• Collect, evaluate & report marketing activities of own and competitor’s brand
• Conduct research and analysis of various issues related to the brand
• Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Develop integrated creative communications programs for existing and new product platforms.
• Overseeing the business’s online brand marketing campaigns on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, business websites, email and so forth
Last date to apply: 5 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to email@example.com
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.