Website Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited
Lumbini Bikas Bank Limited, a leading National Level Development Bank, managed by a highly professional and experienced team in the banking sector, has been planning to enhance its product and services significantly, business activities sizably and branch outlets continuously with a renewed strategic plan. The bank, therefore invites application from highly competent, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens for the under mentioned positions in order to fulfill the staff force of the upcoming Branches and existing Branches and Department of Head Office of the Bank.
Branch Manager/ Assistant Branch Manager/ Relationship Manager:
Officer Level (Senior Officer/ officer/ Junior Officer)-Few
Assistant Branch Manager/ Relationship Manager:
Assistant Level (Supervisor/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant)-Few
Existing and Upcoming Branches of Province: Province 1, Province 2, Bagmati Province, Gandaki Province, Lumbini Province, Karnali Province and Sudurpaschim Province.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (preferable Master’s Degree in Management) from a recognized University/College
- Minimum 3 years of total banking experience with at least 2 years of working experience in both branch operation and credit for Senior Officer/Officer/Junior Officer position
- Minimum 3 years of total banking experience with a least 1 year of working experience in branch operation and credit for Supervisor/Senior Assistant/Assistant position
- Excellent communication and leadership skill
Assistant Level (Supervisor/Senior Assistant/ Assistant)-1
IT Department- Head Office
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University/College
- Excellent Knowledge of Pumori CBS & its DB Structure
- Excellent Knowledge of SQL, reporting, and BI tools
- Experience in NRB Reporting and Banking MIS would be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of ISO message, Middleware and APIs
- Good Knowledge of programming language (Java, PHP or DotNet)
Other General Requirements for all above positions:
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years for Supervisor/ Senior Assistant/ Assistant and not exceeding 40 years for Senior Officer/Officer/Junior Officer as on the deadline for application
- Must have Driving License
- Corporate position will be offered as per job experience and qualification as deserves
Meeting the above criteria, interested candidates may apply along with the application, latest CV, passport size photograph with a photocopy of Citizenship and Educational Certificates by email to email@example.com. Applicants must clearly mention the applied position and province, in the subject line of the email. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview and further selection process. The bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing at any stage of the selection process shall led to automatic disqualification. The deadline for application is 24.00hrs, Magh 5, 2078.
Lumbini Bikas Bank Ltd.
4th Floor, Sunrise Bizpark
Phone No.: 01-4413232, 4421696
Source: The Himalayan Times, 05 January, 2022