Organization: Action Nepal
Action Nepal is a non-governmental humanitarian organization, established in 2000 AD in Dhading with a view to develop the socio-economic status of Nepalese people especially residing in rural area. It has paid its especial attention to work with deprived and marginalized people of the country adopting the methods of optimum utilization of local resources and technology. Action Nepal is seeking candidates who demonstrates developed communication and influencing skills, excellent knowledge of area of work and increasingly contribute to team planning, proactively assumes more responsibility and/or more difficult areas of work in agreement with manager.
Action Nepal, a highly recognized NGO is searching for the potential candidates for a project supported by Dan Church Aid for Dhading district.
Position: Logistic Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Overall Objective of the Position
• The Logistic Officer is responsible for overall management of the materials at Field Level and office level.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Support on financial activities conducted by Finance and Procurement officer
• Maintain stock ledger and manage transportations as per need.
• Collecting all documentation regarding distribution of materials
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum a bachelor’s degree in management, commerce, or business administration,
• Minimum 4 years experience in relevant sectors
• Good ability to perform under deadlines and be detail-oriented
• Proven working experience in logistics field
• Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
Last date to apply: 9th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their latest CV, Educational Certificates and Cover letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org addressing to the HR, Action Nepal or drop at Action Nepal’s office within the office time by 9th July, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Action Nepal is an equal opportunity employer committed to staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali society. Applicants from disadvantaged groups, ethnic groups with disabilities and women are especially encouraged to apply.
Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing at any stage will lead to auto disqualification of the applicants.