Website Logicabeans Pvt. Ltd.
Business Strategy Manager
Job Category: Business Development
Organization: Logicabeans Pvt. Ltd.
Req Id: BSM-Logica
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description / Roles
No of Vacancies: 1
Location: Lal Colony Marga
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Manage business team to develop business strategies to achieve company goals.
- Manage lead generation strategy and maintain PR with global clients on the international market.
- Look for overall business content and be responsible for re-exercising the needs.
- Assign workload to team members and oversee daily activities of the business team.
- Provide guidance and direction to team members as needed.
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, retention, and termination activities.
- Planning, implementing, and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing business/marketing/sales/lead generation strategies.
- Develop business presentations to management and clients when required.
- Work with the team to develop innovative business techniques and models.
- Identify business gaps and propose corrective actions.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Perform root cause analysis of potential problems and provide effective resolutions
- Develop business cases based on business analytics and competitive intelligence.
- Develop a business plan and complete all due diligence activities.
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in business administration, management consulting, or strategic planning.
- Exposure to international clients in global marketing, preferably in; Europe/USA/Canada/Australia.
- Knowledge on the technical side is a plus point.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent exposure to digital marketing, content creation, and written communication skills.
- Active in Making relationships in professional social media like Linkedin.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org ( also include Subject line applying for ).
Application Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 10:00 PM