Department Name: Traffic Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Daraz Livestream is its in-app live streaming feature which allows users to interact in real time. The range of livestream typically ranges from in-house generated content to seller generated content featuring a wide range of topics to blend shopping with entertainment to consumers.
- Livestream content planning on seller side, including seller selection
- Oversee the seller compliance for Livestream
- Work on awareness strategies in coordination with livestream team under Marketing department
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders (marketplace operations, performance marketing team, marketing team, Traffic Operations team, commercial teams, sellers )
- To take full ownership for ideating, planning and producing high quality livestream content shows for Daraz that are traffic generating and engaging
- Monitor livestream performance & date data driven decisions.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Coordinate and arrange required things needed to conduct live streams
- Oversee the UGC Livestream team
- Completed Bachelor/Masters’ degree (preferably in Marketing)
- Minimum 1- 2 year work experience preferred.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.