Website LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Principal Software Engineer
We are looking to hire experienced Principal software engineer who will be are responsible for developing high-quality applications that meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. They should provide technical guidance to their teams and oversee the technical aspects of the projects.
- Work closely with the client and the team to translate business requirements into optimal technical solutions
- Define the scope, milestone, deliverable and resources requirement for the project.
- Provide hands on technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship and guide the team’s effort towards successful project delivery.
- Effectively communicate with subordinates, peers, supervisors, and clients in a way that drives deliverables forward and maintains open communication lines
- Oversee and review the performance of all team members and identify/execute the performance improvement measures.
- Participate on software development phase and tuning to meet client’s expectations and functional requirements.
- Maintaining the coding standard by code review of team member’s deliverable.
- Contribute to knowledge base via project documentation, best practices, conventions etc.
- Research on technical and functional domains and pave way for self and the team members
- Participate in resources hiring process and manage them effectively as per the project and organizational requirements.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Report periodically to supervisors and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Master’s Degree preferable.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant field along with strong interest in Software
- Development and Process Management.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and Problem Solving skill.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role and Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Solid principles and other design patterns.
- Strong understanding of Web API and Web-services, SOA and Micro-services Architecture
- Experience and understanding of SDLC and implementation.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular, React, HTML/ CSS; experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of back-end technologies like C#, Java, Python; experience will be an advantage
- Experience of .NET will be an advantage
- Good understanding of database technologies (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL),
- Understanding of web servers (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss)
- Experience and understanding of back-end language framework such as Spring MVC, Django, .Net Framework, Hibernate, LINQ is a plus
- Strong understanding and experience of Unit Testing framework Junit, Mockito.
- Experience of Agile Methodology and knowledge of JIRA or Issue tracker tools like Redmine, Mantis is a plus.
- Prior knowledge in version control system like GIT, SVN, and Mercurial will be an advantage.
- Experience of cloud services like Google Cloud, AWS, DO
- Experience of DevOps tools; CI/CD pipelines, continuous monitoring, logging and alerts will be an advantage
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes will be an advantage.
- Experience on Continuous testing tools such as selenium, sonar cube will be advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 31st July, 2022.