Website Lincoln School
Secondary School Physical Education And Health Teaching Assistant
Responsibilities include: Supporting the Secondary Physical Education & Health Program
Teaching Assistant in Secondary School
Required Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university in relevant field
- Experience with students and supporting learning in a relevant field (Physical Education and/or Athletics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Service and team mindset
Preferred Experience and Qualification:
- Experience working with international students in areas related to the position
- Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in a relevant field
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Proof of excellent IT skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
Please indicate the position applying for.
Please forward a cover letter explaining your interest in the positions along with a resume and 2 references to email@example.com
Application deadline: September 7, 2022. No phone calls.
For further information: www.lsnepal.com
Lincoln School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 2 September, 2022