Website Lincoln School
Nepali Language and Culture Teacher in Elementary School
Teach students from preschool to Grade 5 Nepali Language and Culture in addition to Clubs for Secondary students.
Teaching Assistant Positions in Elementary School
Teaching Assistant in High School, Science and Mathematics
Support the classroom teacher in student learning.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university in relevant field.
- Experience with students and supporting learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Englilsh
- Service and team mindset
Preferred Experience and Qualification:
- Experience working with international students in areas related to the position.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in a relevant field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proof of excellent IT skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
Please indicate the position applying for. Please forward a cover letter explaining interest in the positions along with a resume and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: June 15, 2022 No phone calls.
For further information: www.lsnepal.com
Lincoln School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 6 June 2022