Company: Manasalu Public Secondary School
Manasalu Public Secondary School is looking for motivated and passionate individuals who believe in learning and growth in an experiential/progressive teaching-learning platform. Applicants must have fluency in English, an ability to relate to students and a willingness to learn.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
Gender : Male
• Should have Bachelors Degree with Library Training
• Experience of working in a library, preferably in a school or college environment
• Experience of working with young people and meeting their particular needs and requirements
• Teamwork and management skills
• Assessment of resources and library users’ needs
• Presentation and verbal communication skills
• Selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources
• Assist staffs, employees with finding reference materials and leisure reading materials when asked
• Liaising with departmental academic staff, external organizations and suppliers
• Ensuring that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users (eg staff, postgraduate students,)
• Assisting readers to use computer equipment, conduct literature searches etc
• Promoting the library’s resources to users
• Check books and other materials in and out of the library along with managing the new materials acquired
• Maintain library inventory and conduct periodic audits of the information on file
• Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Last date to apply: 10th Baishakh, 2077.
HOW TO APPLY
All the candidates are required to send their detailed CV, application letter and recent PP size photo to the management through email, not later than 10th Baishakh, 2077.
Candidates are required to mention the position applying for in the subject line itself.
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: 9851017713, 9841403526, 9841870238