Lex Advisers, a boutique law advisory firm, seeks to hire a full-time Associate for our corporate as well as litigation practice. The Associate should have a graduate degree in law and a minimum of 1 to 2 years of post-qualification experience after obtaining the Advocate’s license from Nepal Bar Council. Based on qualifications and interests, the Associate will have the opportunity to work on cases in the firm’s various practice areas as well as on ongoing litigation matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Handling multiple legal matters simultaneously and independently;
- Responsibility for distribution of assignments, legal and non-legal, among associates/subordinates;
- Representing clients independently or alongside other attorneys in all meetings, proceedings, and negotiations;
- Reporting to senior management and client on the progress of litigation matters;
- Creating and maintaining a good rapport with the firm’s clients through effective and consistent communication and proper explanation of legal proceedings to clients;
- Participating in business development and marketing-related initiatives with a view to building the practice;
- Coaching associate attorneys and legal assistants, building the capacity of associates and legal assistants, including periodical evaluation.
- Excellent working knowledge in court procedure and pleading.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication, time management skills, research, analytical, and writing skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Please submit your resume along with a statement of purpose outlining your experience, interest and expected remuneration to email@example.com