Experience Required: More than 2 years
Professional Skill Required: Interpersonal, Conflict Management, Compliance, Verbal Communication, Legal Documentation
- Ongoing ACCA, CA, CPA, or equivalent academic degree required
- More than or equal to 2 years of experience preferred in the compliance field
- Need to be fluent in Excel and Google Spreadsheet
- Need to be well versed in legal and compliance matters
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experienced in handling grievances
- Coordination with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Formulation of Policy and Procedure
- Review and revision of Legal Documents from a Compliance and Business perspective
- Internal review and audit
- Monitoring of AML/CFT compliance and reporting to NRB
- Monitoring and assisting on the financial matter of Business Operations
- Assistance in Business operations optimization
- Letter drafting and template design and development
- Prepare internal control policies and guidelines and assure their relevance and effectiveness.
- Oversee, review and assist the department lead on implication monitoring of internal controls.
- Oversee and Review legal issues and provide recommendations
- Preparation, implementation, and update of company policies
- Responding to queries and complaints from the department regarding compliance matters.
- Review and provide legal advice on MOUs, Contracts, and tender documents along with legal vetting of the same.
- Formulate a compliance checklist for the company to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the company has committed itself and assesses legal and compliance implications that need to be brought to the management’s attention.
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resumes to email@example.com