Key Accounts Manager (Kitchen and Laundry)
Department Name: Commercial
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Build and manage relationships with key Daraz sellers and brand representatives (Kitchen&Dining), (Laundry&Cleaning) to manage business growth in your portfolio. Note: This means regularly in touch with sellers and brands, and visiting the market
- Work with your sellers and brands to create promotions and schemes that boost sales for your sellers and increase value for Daraz customers.
- Keep a close tab on your industry. Be familiar with prices, logistics, key players, sourcing logistics, identify top sellers, trending products, and new brands that will provide Daraz customers with more variety
- Ensure that your sellers meet operational KPIs, i.e. they are processing orders, replying to customers’ questions, maintaining stocks correctly, etc.
- Analyze data to identify issues and areas for growth and create reports for internal and external stakeholders to track and improve performance
- Consistently and proactively take initiatives to grow your seller portfolio and improve customer experience
- Build strong internal relationships with various internal stakeholders and teams across various functions and even with the regional team members
- Follow-up: A key part of the profile will include not just planning and proposing new initiatives, but also owning them and holding external and internal stakeholders accountable by following up consistently and on time.
- Bachelors degree from any reputed institution,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field / industry
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good knowledge in MS Office Package
Importantly,we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce (Alibaba Group) and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & life insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.