Key Account Manager ( FMCG)
Department Name: Commercial (Digital Goods)
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Build and manage relationship with key Daraz seller and brand representatives from FMCG category, to manage business growth in your portfolio. Note: This means regularly being touch with seller and brands, and visiting the market if required.
- Work with your seller and brands to create promotions and schemes that boosts sales for your sellers and increases value for Daraz customers
- Keep a close tab on your industry. Be familiar with prices, logistics, key players, sourcing logistics, identify top selling brands/SKUs, trending products, and new brands that will provide Daraz customers with more variety
- Ensure that your sellers meet operational KPIs, i.e. they are processing orders, replying to customers’ questions, maintaining stocks correctly, etc.
- Daily meeting with Sellers to streamline Supply Chain Process, update business numbers on a daily basis to the larger team and take specific corrective actions to improve the numbers
- Work on increasing assortments for FMCG specially Pets & Supplies
- Analyze data to identify issues and areas for growth and create reports for internal and external stakeholders to track and improve performance
- Consistently and proactively take initiatives to grow your category and improve customer experience
- Build strong internal relationships with various internal stakeholders and teams across various functions and even with the regional team members
- Prepare Sales and Marketing Plan WOW, MOM, QOQ and YOY basis ( aligning with Brands for commercial offerings )
- Weekly or Monthly Warehouse visit ( both Daraz and Seller’s) to check, analyse and correct if anything seems off track, specially during campaign time
- Analyze inside and out of Seller- Daraz relationship and take corrective actions wherever required ( Operational Part)
- Follow-up: A key part of the profile will include not just planning and proposing new initiatives, but also owning it and holding external and internal stakeholders accountable by following up consistently and on time
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 yr of experience ( preferably Master’s in Management/ IT background)
- Experience in sales or other fields (even if part-time) where communication and negotiation skills are built is desirable
- Additional training or certifications in MS Office (especially Excel), Communication, Marketing, Sales is desirable
- Must be able to write clear reports supported with data
- Any other additional certifications or trainings in areas that would lead to being a better more well-rounded professional is desirable
- Must possess 2 wheeler and valid driving license
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.