Website Kedia Organisation
Opportunity for Retired professionals having previous work experience in legal field.
Position: Legal Officer
Workstation: Corporate Office, Hattisar
- Assist Advocate and Senior Advocate in various legal assignments.
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents and follow up cases.
- Trademarks Registration and Renewal of companies and products.
- Prepare necessary documentation to apply for the National standard certificate.
- Examine the National Standard of products from time to time.
- Systematic recording of files.
- Other task assigned by the concerned authorities as required by the nature of the job role.
- Bachelor Degree in Law from recognised university.
- Knowledge of court’s preliminary processes and documentations.
- Fluent in Nepali typing.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must possess a vehicle and a valid driving license.
Interested candidates matching the above requirements are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 Jan, 2022.
Source: Kantipur Daily, 12 January, 2022