Website Kathmandu World School
Kathmandu World School is in the process of expanding its team. So, we seek applications from qualified, committed and dynamic individuals for the following positions:
Mathematics Teacher For Plus Two
- Must hod a Master’s degree in Mathematics and have at least three years of relevant experience.
- Teachers to all major subjects at Lower Primary Level (grades 1 to 5), Upper Primary Level (grades 6 to 8) and Secondary Level (grades 8 to 10)- Must have Bachelor’s degree for primary level and Master’s degree for secondary level, and at least three years of relevant experience.
- Must Have the experience, passion and patience to help students find colleges and subject of higher studies, in Nepal and Abroad, that best suit their personal needs, and be able to guide and support them through the college application process.
Chinese Language Teacher
- Should be willing to teach Mandarin an hour a day for five days a week and have proof of the language proficiency.
Front Desk Officer cum School Secretary
- Must be smart, have a bachelor’s degree and more than a year’s experience in related field, and be fluent in speaking, writing and typing in English and Nepali.
Office Support Staff
- Must have passed grade 12, be smart, energetic and be ablel to communicate in English.
Incentive: Attractive Salary, Transportation and Meals Provided.
Please visit the school’s website at www.kws.edu.np for detailed job descriptions. A CV along with a letter of intent must be submitted to email@example.com by January 15, 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after January 15, 2022
Kathmandu World School
Surya Binayak-7, Gundu, Bhaktapur
Phone: 01 5090337/ 9840256143
Source: Kantipur Daily, 6 January 2022