Website Kantipur Media Group
Kantipur Media Group (KMG) is the leading and first private media group in the country. With the mission of enhancing People’s right to the right information, KMG is committed to propagating responsible journalism, offering value to its subscribers and providing an effective platform for advertisers. Kantipur Publications, Radio Kantipur, Kantipur Television and Kantipur Foundation are the companies under KMG’s umbrella.
Position: Front Desk Representative
Responsible for answering, screening and directing phone calls, disseminating information, dealing with visitors and visitor pass management.
Seeking candidates with:
- Should have very charming personality
- Should have excellent Nepali and English speaking skill
- Should have basic MS Office Package
- Should have good computer knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Need to have the ability to multitask
- Should be pleasant, accommodating and attentive
- Having own vehicle is an added advantage
We encourage interested candidates, having met the above requirements are requested to apply along with a covering letter and updated CV at email@example.com no later than 17:00 hours, 12 September 2022.
Please mention the job position you are applying for on the subject line itself.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews and other selection processes. Telephonic enquiry and any kind of canvassing during the selection process will disqualify your candidacy. The company reserves the right to reject any / all applications without citing any reasons, thereof)
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 6 September, 2022