Website Kantipur Media Group
Kantipur Media Group is the Country’s first and leading private media group. With the mission of enhancing Nepalese people’s right to right information, KMG is committed to propagating responsible journalism, offering value to our subscribers and providing an effective platform for advertisers. Kantipur Publications, Radio Kantipur & Kantipur Television the main brands under KMG’s umbrella.
We are looking for a dynamic, competent, self-driven, result-oriented and experienced candidate for our vacant position.
Position: Customer Service – 3
Customer Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible. He/She trains, coaches and supervise agents. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations from Kantipur Media Group.
- Develop and implement Improve customer service experience.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies to achieve that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports ans report accordingly.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Proficiency in English and Nepali Language.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, database and tools.
- Proven working experience in the related field will be an added advantage.
Interested Nepali Citizens having met the above requirements are requested to submit their application along with a cover latter and updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17:00 hours, 9th September, 2022.
Source: Kantipur Daily, 26 August 2022