Website Kaman Sewa Bikas Bank Limited
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited is amongst the leading National Level Development Bank committed to providing quality products and services to its valued customers with utmost courtesy and care. The Bank invites applications from career-oriented, qualified, energetic, self-motivated, and sales-oriented (within Bank’s Risk appetite) Nepalese citizens looking for performance-based careers in the following roles:
Job Positions – Level
Branch Manager – Junior Officer to Officer
Outside Valley Branches: (Kerabari Branch, Pathari Branch, Nepalgunj Branch, Baijanath Branch, Jhalunge Branch, Baisjagar Branch, Birgunj Branch, Lahan Branch, Parasi Branch, Sardi Branch)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in Credit Sales / Deposit Management, Trade Finance, and other Sales roles with a thorough understanding of Compliance & Risk.
Assistant Relationship Manager – Assistant to Supervisor – Few
Outside Valley Branches: (Province 1 Branches, Butwal Region Branches, Pokhara Region Branches, Western Region Branches, Narayanghat Region Branches)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in Credit Sales / Deposit Management, Trade Finance, and other Sales roles with a thorough understanding of Compliance & Risk.
Contractual Staff – Few
Location: Inside and Outside Valley Branches.
- A minimum of three months Internship at Bank and Financial Institutions.
- Any experience as a contract or outsourced staff in BFI’s in Business function shall be an added advantage.
Academic Qualification Criteria
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Economics for Assistant/ Officer Level.
- Contractual Employment: A Minimum of 50% in Bachelors(Management / Economics or related field).
- Age not exceeding 35 years for Officer Level
- Age not exceeding 30 years for Assistant to Supervisor Level.
- Age not exceeding 28 years for Contractual staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills..
- Exceptional Analytical and Leadership skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to possess critical thinking.
- Ability to take on challenges and meet deadlines
Documentary evidence related to qualification and experience shall be sought from the shortlisted candidates.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only candidates getting through initial screening will be contacted for the further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to disqualification.
Eligible interested candidates are requested to apply by logging on to the ‘Career’ section of www.kamanasewabank.com and Click View Vacant Positions’ and applying for the respective job as above. After filling up the requested information, click the ‘Submit’ button for submission of the application.
Application should be submitted on or before 23:00:00 hours, 6 July 2022.