TP Adhikari and Associates
Junior Procurement Specialists
TP Adhikari and Associates invites applications for Junior Procurement Specialists in Kathmandu. This position is for an ongoing program in Nepal.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Junior Procurement Specialist will execute day-today procurement and contract administration activities of the Program as per the set procedures, manuals, templates and guidelines and will assist senior members of the team in implementing tasks related to the procurement of large value goods, works, and services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum three years of experience working as a procurement professional
- Good understanding of procurement processes, procedures, and best practices
- Previous procurement experience working with international development institutions
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement business, engineering, law, economics, finance, or public administration
- Proactive and fast learner, good team player
- Fluency in English-reading, writing, and speaking
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, and Project. Experience with SAP is an advantage.
To submit an application, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position title in the Subject line. Submissions will be received up to 20 November 2021.
Source: Himalayan Times