Company: Khalti Digital Wallet
Khalti is a mobile wallet, payment gateway & service provider in Nepal. Launched in January 2017, Khalti is one of the leading online payment solution in Nepal. It allows users to pay for a range of services like basic utility payments, hotel bookings, movie and domestic flight tickets, events and many more. It is operated and owned by Sparrow Pay Pvt. Ltd.
We offer payment solution to over hundreds of merchants across Nepal and provide seamless payments using ebanking, smart banking, cards, and wallet. Being not just limited to mobile app users, Khalti has more than 8000 POS and Agent Network providing Khalti services to end users.
Khalti is home to some of the brightest minds in the country, which includes a team of highly skilled developers and interactive marketers. Our solution-oriented approach makes us reliable for any and all kind of service you might require from Khalti with the best user experience possible.
Our goal is to simplify lives of people by bringing financial inclusivity to every individual in Nepal and take the payment industry from offline to online through best practices.
Position: Junior Officer – Field Marketing
Number of Vacancies: 5
Job Location : Bakhundole, Lalipur
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Good communication Skills
• Good negotiation and convincing ability
• Self-motivated and keen to learn new things
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Highly persuasive with good networking skills
• Cheerful personality
• MS Office proficient
Main Requirement: Must have two wheelers with a valid license
Main Responsibility: Market Expansion of Khalti and engagement with customers/clients in assigned areas.
• Collection of SIM forms and Distribution of SIM accordingly
• Coordination with specified to for Market Branding related works
• Fund Load in Khalti Wallet as assigned by the supervisor
• Frequent field visit assigned areas for network and engagement activities with agents
• Prior experience in Distribution Network, Cooperative collector, SIM/RC distribution preferred
Last date to apply: 3 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to email@example.com
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.