Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering ecommerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns.
Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
• Completed Bachelors Degree with 1-2 years of experience in Graphic Designing
• Must have the Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & other Adobe Software
• Should be a team player, Proactive & Initiative
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skill
• Design execution of campaigns as per deadlines. Design may not be limited to static graphics, but also gifs & short videos if necessary.
• Ability to handle multiple design tasks at once as the candidate has to manage more than one assignment at a time.
• Creative Flair, originality & high quality visual designs (from concept to execution for all required graphics in alignment with brand guidelines outlined by Daraz.
• Stay up-to-date with latest trends
• Open to accepting changes and correction in graphic designs as provided by the team. Open to feedback.
• Good communication skill in order to present the thought process/ideas to other team members – both verbal & visual
• Able to understand business priorities, targeted customer set and their demands
• An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
• Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
• Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
• Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
• Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
• Benefit package: Social Security Fund, Fuel Expenses, Employee Discount Voucher, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up