Website WorldLink Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Online Support Representative
Current Job Vacancies: 2
Apply Before: 2021-12-18
Functional Designation: Junior Assistant
Department: Online Support
Branch: Head Office
Deadline: 7 Days
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond Customer, Non-Customer queries via Social Media Applications.
- Develop strong customer relationships and will be responsible to resolve queries of the customers through Social Media.
- Ensure compliance with established communication procedure, policies, and regulations
- Maintain internal SLA and resolve queries/issues in required time.
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues.
- Give information concerning company products and services.
- Offer to call the customer at their convenience should they have questions that may be better answered over the phone rather than through live chat.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and assimilates quickly to new promotional offers and programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline with minimum 1-year experience;
- Effective in reading and typing in English with proper vocabulary.
- Technically sound and problem solving
- Good knowledge of WorldLink’s Retail services and products. Familiarity with in-house software such as Retail e-Bill, e-Support, FTTH, Task Ticketing, mail etc.
- Knowledge of company’s network architecture.
- Team-player, polite & positive personality.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete all job duty requirements
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Knowledgeable of social media applications.
- Own vehicle and driving license is preferred.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor