Department Name: Catalogue Management
Work Experience: 0-1 year
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Primary job requirement is to take large volume of photos, seeking to present the product in an accurate and appealing way. This process can be quite static or involve models or changes to the staging.
- Set up all required staging for a photo shoot which will include setting of lights, mannequins, backdrops, etc.
- Visit seller’s stores to take photographs as per Daraz image guidelines.
- Be ready for photo shoot in any kind of setup at vendor’s location.
- Work on post-production edits of the clicked pictures whenever required and asked to by manager.
- Work with department head to bring new ideas and concepts to the table regarding various aspects in product photography.
- Some additional requirements that we expect from the position are:
- Should be a team player and have good team co-ordination with the production team and BD associates.
- Be presentable and well behaved whenever going for photoshoots at vendors.
- Graduate in fine arts or photography (but not mandatory if candidate has a good portfolio and experience in the related field)
- In-hand experience in product photography is required.
- Candidate should have good concept about staging, lightning and camera exposures with respect to product photography in studio as well as in outdoor setup.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.