Jr. Local Project Manager
Department Name: Traffic Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Work with stakeholders to understand tech issues.
- Get Tech Issues resolved within the provided SLA time.
- Coordinate with developers of multiple teams & regions to get issues resolved.
- Keep stakeholder updated on the issues & guide them in the cause of the issue and its resolution.
- During campaign work in shifts with the team to ensure 100% availability of the GOC team.
- In addition to issue resolution you will be working with multiple product owners to timely deliver projects with the product team.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Min. 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in HTML,CSS,PHP,PYTHON,MySql,MSSQL will be an added advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Work independently on assigned product projects and domains.
- Understanding the e-Commerce market and basic concepts
- Well-structured working style, good time-management, excellent ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Able to work both independently and with other teams
- Proactive and critical thinking, Fast Learner
- Fluent in English
- Keep commitment and responsibility
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.