Jr. Business Development Associate (Janakpur)
Department Name: Marketplace Operations
Industry: Sales – Marketing
Work Experience: 0-1 year
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Identify new seller /brand prospects through data driven analysis on the market.
- Able to visit the commercial areas of cities most of the time in search of new leads, to onboard the sellers, and to add the assortment from the onboarded sellers.
- Targeted KPI on new seller acquisition, assortment and make them Active.
- Developing & implementing strategies for vendor acquisition & to educate sellers about selling on e-commerce platform.
- Basic Train up the vendors/ Seller about how to maintain the ASC, website & system works in every aspect.
- Maintaining acquisition trackers (seller status, follow up, contract signed to live etc.) for daily based report.
- Produce many cold calls per week with little to no supervision with a sense of urgency and sincerity.
- 1 Year of experience in retail/sales. Candidate with out door/door to door marketting will be treated as an advantage.
- Strong communication & analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel and Google Sheet.
- Must have own two wheelers and valid license.
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.