Company: TINAU TECHNICAL COLLEGE
TINAU TECHNICAL COLLEGE, affiliated to University, one of the leading academic institutions is seeking for qualified, self- motivated and career-oriented professional for the following position:
Position: Assistant Accountant
Number of Vacancies: 1
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, with knowledge of accounting software.
Additional Qualifications and Experience:
2. One or more years of experience on relevant position.
3. Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure
4. Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner. Adhere to strict confidentiality involving, staffing concerns and internal/external correspondence.
5. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Nepali.
6. Candidate having Driving license is preferred.
7. Devote time as required by the college.
Last date to apply: 14th Ashwin, 2076
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply application with recent CV along with PP size photograph before 14th Ashwin, 2076 in college time in between 06:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Tinau Technical College
Tilottama-04, Drivertol, Ruopandehi
Ph. No: 071-414633
Note regarding admission: Few seats are available in B.Sc.CSIT/BIM/BCA
Source: Butwal Today, 24th September 2019