Organization: Sunaulo Parivar Nepal
Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN), a local implementing partner of Marie Stopes International in Nepal, is a well‐established NGO which is delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through‐out Nepal via different service delivery channels: centres, outreach, and Marie Stopes (MS) Ladies.
We are looking for qualified and competent candidates for the following position:
Position: Operation Manager – MS ladies
Required No: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
• Lead the MS Ladies team, direct reports 2 (PO) and up to 35 indirect reports in the field to deliver service to the clients in the remote areas.
• Support in conducting annual MS business planning, setting sustainable targets and budgets for approval to Operations Director
• With MS Ladies Channel lead / Operations Director set and review MS Ladies 3-5-year strategy
Support on Donor Project
• Fully responsible for delivering donor project activities on time, to budget and in accordance with the planned activities
• Liaise with POs and MS ladies to ensure project activities are being implemented, if not find solutions to ensure projects remain on track
• Attend all project meeting as requested by budget holders
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Studies or relevant field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role
Last date to apply: September 30, 2019
For detail job description for above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by September 30, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.