Organization: Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN)
Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN) is a well‐established NGO delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through‐out Nepal via different service delivery channels: centres, mobile outreach, Marie Stopes (MS) Ladies, and through contraceptive social marketing.
We seek candidates who want to embrace new ways of working, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver sustainable results to ensure we can expand our services to reach more men and women in Nepal. We are looking for qualified and competent candidate for following position:
Position Title: Human Resource Manager
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu with frequent travel
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in Management with a professional qualification in HR is preferred.
• At least 5 years of work experience in HR management position
• Experience of implementing transformation in HR systems and achieving organisational change, bringing modern, progressive approaches to HR practice.
• Experience of developing and successfully implementing HR and OD strategies.
• Proven ability to train and develop others.
Desirable: Experience in managing general administration of an organization
Human Resources (HR) Manager is responsible for supporting Human Resource Director in management of Human Resources and Administration functions. S/he needs to support in designing and executing the Human Resources Management plans in coordination with Human Resources team. The HR Manager is expected to ensure good collaboration and coordination to attain goals and objectives of the SPN.
Skills and Abilities:
• Able to develop and articulate a clear strategic vision of HR
• Negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
• Experienced in Internal Customer Care
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload to meet deadlines without compromising on high standards
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Nepali language
• Able to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets and to achieve organisational change
Last date to apply: November 20, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by November 20, 2018, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.