Company: Standard Chartered Bank
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviors – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Position: Direct Contract Employee
Role: Business Development Executive
Department: Personal Client Acquisition
Number of Positions: 15-20
Term: Fixed Term Contract of 6 months -1 year.
• Identify potential clients that meet our target client criteria and onboard them under our liability/asset proposition
• Responsible for soliciting accounts and cross sell asset products to them
• Responsible for acquisition, growth and development of the deposit/assets business focusing on target client segments, maximizing needs at point of origination and deepening relationship in the portfolio
• Engage in regular scheduled visits and sales activities at client locations to deepen relationship and increase Retail asset penetration
• Possessing Bachelor’s degree or Masters running. Experience in marketing preferably in banking and/or Insurance will be added advantage
• Sales planning and pipeline execution skill
• Negotiation and objection handling
• Sound market and competition knowledge
• Strong knowledge of assets & liability products and service
Last date to apply: 19 April 2019