Organization: Millennium Challenge Account Nepal (MCA-Nepal)
In September 2017, the US Government’s Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) signed a US $ 500 million Compact with the Government of Nepal. The Compact aims to increase the availability and reliability of electricity, maintain road quality and facilitate power trade between Nepal and India – helping to spur investments and accelerate economic growth. MCA-Nepal, the entity charged with implementing the Compact invites applications for the following positions:
Position: Administration Specialist (1 position based in Kathmandu)
The Administration Specialist, reporting to Manager-Administration and HR will support in a range of administrative tasks including office utilities management, fleet management, event management, office maintenance and office safety & security.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field;
• Demonstrated three (3) years of cumulative work experience preferably in administration function;
• Excellent communication, coordination skills and supervisory skills;
• Demonstrated ability to deliver administrative support in fast paced multi-cultural work environment
Position: ESP On-Site Community Assistant (8 positions based in project affected districts)
Job Summary: The Environmental and Social Performance (ESP) On-Site Community Assistants are responsible for organizing community support for project activities. They will be based in project-affected districts (Chitwan, Dhading, Kathmandu, Makwanpur, Nawalparasi, Nuwakot, Palpa, Sindhupalchok, Tanahun) and are expected to interact with local communities, including disadvantaged and vulnerable groups.
• Minimum Intermediate Degree in any discipline;
• Past experience in projects requiring environmental and social performance according to international standards;
• Prior experience in communications, stakeholder engagement and consultation along with outreach in relevant district preferred;
• Ability to converse in local language in relevant district is preferred.
Last date to apply: June 13, 2019
For detailed job profile, please visit the MCA-Nepal website: //mcanp.org/jobs-2/
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter along with a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by NPT 17:00 Hrs (GMT +5:45), June 13, 2019 (Jeshtha 30, 2076).
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 24 May 2019