Organization: Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 51 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. We take active measures in recruitment and employment practices to ensure children are protected.
Plan International Nepal invites application from female candidates and candidates from marginalized communities (Dalit, Madhesi, Janajati) for the following positions:
Position: Logistics Administrator
Number of Vacancies: 1
Purpose: The position holder will be responsible to support for smooth functioning of the operations functions at field office. S/he will be responsible for managing assets and inventories, cash fund and general administrative support at the field office including front desk management.
Term and Location: Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Nepalgunj Field Office
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration or any relevant subject
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar role or demonstrable evidence of the ability to take the role
• Basic knowledge of tax laws & bylaws, procurement process and inventory management
• Analysis & reasoning and organising skills
• Managing, motivating and skill in coaching people.
• Effective communicating skills
• Negotiation and networking skill
• Ensure goods, materials and services are received on time as per the order specifications and requirement
• Verify and test the goods, materials and services before delivering it to the requester
• Perform paper based GSRN and SAP based GRN upon goods & service received against the Purchase Order (PO) in SAP
• Ensure the Assets (both fixed and non-fixed) and inventory database are always updated with complete information, analysis and accuracy at all times
• Support in arranging the transfer or disposal of fixed assets/ equipment to the partners/other agency following Operation Manual
• Keep track of insurance coverage of all assets and ensure its timely coverage/renewal
• Keep track of the stock of non-consumable items stored in ware house
• Conduct regular servicing/repairs of office equipment and assets as per service contracts; check quality of services of the maintenance work
• Responsible for front desk management, phone calls including visitors
• Manage vehicle and transport for the field office/ visitors on official business/event
• Manage cash fund transactions and accurately maintain record of expenditures and cash balance on a daily basis
• Ensure payment requests are approved by concerned authority and has supporting documents before releasing payment out of cash fund
• Ensure cash fund is kept safely and used for official transactions only
Last date to apply: 12 June 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 29 May 2019