Organization: Phase Nepal
Position: Technical Officer (Livelihood)
Required Number: One
Duty Station: Mugu
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Should have completed B. Sc. Agriculture with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication, coordination and facilitation skills
- Strong commitment to work in a team
- Exposure to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Good English-speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in using email, internet, MS Word and MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Willingness and ability to work in a remote area with power, transportation and communication challenges
- Support Project Manager to manage Budget and develop a short-term and mid-term action plan for timely project delivery.
- Work closely with the project team and local stakeholders to ensure understanding of the project, timely and efficient communication between the project team and local stakeholder.
- Coordinate with local stakeholders, central office, colleagues and government agencies as and when required
- Conduct field visits to monitor and report “On-Farm” as well as “Off-Farm” livelihood activities, micro-enterprise and entrepreneurship initiatives under the project
- Identify risks, ensure quality delivery, and communicate with the direct beneficiaries and their families
- Ensure effective documentation including record of meeting minutes, project activity reports (meeting, workshop, etc.) and disseminate upon coordinators validation
- Support operational management of the project including planning logistics and communications to ensure full compliance PHASE Nepal and donor’s financial and procurement procedures.
- Ensure adherence to PHASE Nepal’s policies and internal procedures, protocols, Code of Conduct and alert Project Manager in cases of violations of any of the policies.
- Support meeting donors’ requirements, including procurement rules, reporting, and visibility requirements
Salary and Benefits:
Basic Salary: NPR. 44,970 /- per month
In addition to Basic Salary, we offer Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Allowances, Food and Field Allowances (in accordance with the remoteness of the workstation), Medical Insurance, and Accidental Insurance.
Last date to apply: 26 May 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates meeting above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV along with a Cover Letter (PLEASE MENTION APPLIED POSITION IN THE SUBJECT LINE) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 PM 26 May 2019.
PHASE Nepal is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows the merit-based selection. Qualified female candidates or those from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
PHASE reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. NO TELEPHONE ENQUIRES WILL BE ENTERTAINED and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.