Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will find opportunities for continued education and training. We are working on the process and strategies to empower our people through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to help our people learn, develop & enhance their functional skills, leadership capabilities & personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses developing leaders who think before they act and act according to the values that the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at Our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation and One Company, One Family. These values are the integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organisation strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities.
Ncell offers competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Position: Chief Commercial Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Qualification and experience:
• MBA degree with 20 + years of experience in similar capacity with leadership and strategy direction to Sales and Marketing, and other managerial roles in telecom, IT and electronic industries.
• Provides guidance on the longer-term position of the business and industry taking into account a holistic view of the environment and business
• Clarifies complex business challenges to create or adapt the business’s strategic plans
• Seeks opportunities for the company to continuously monetize or improve its bottom line sustainably
• Is adaptive to changing business needs and conditions by focusing on the critical areas of the function that can drive exceptional business performance
• Translates business strategy of the organization into clear goals to direct the time & effort of the functional/ business unit
Department: Commercial Department
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Vacancy Reference No:
This position requires international exposure in Commercial area with sufficient exposure in competitive multinational telecommunication sector.
Main responsibility areas:
• Define Departmental objectives according to business objectives and analyze periodic achievements. Delegate sub-targets to reporting sections / units / teams and follow-up on the results. Make annual operational plan, headcount plan, budget (as delegated) and KPIs
• Develop marketing and Brand Communication strategy aligned with company and segment strategies to sustain undisputed No. 1 Mobile Operator in Nepal. Identify company product assortments, product pricing and promotion plans
• Analyze overall strategic targets of the company and determine Sales Department performance indicators and targets. Review and approve Monthly and Annual Sales Plan and Budget
• Design overall Marketing Strategy and marketing division roadmap based on the company strategy.
• Develop products and services portfolio, based on the company strategy and market requirements. Identifies and executes product / service pricing strategies
• Monitor market trends, analyze competitors’ Marketing strategies and prices, and recommend marketing and business strategies that explores new revenue streams
What we offer:
• International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Last date to apply: 10 December 2019