Company: Hotel Annapurna
Over 50 years old and counting, Hotel Annapurna is located in the heart of the city and is spread over 5.5 acres of serenity. Here, you are enveloped in the comfort and convenience of fine accommodation, a half Olympic-sized pool and fine dining. You are minutes away from both breathtaking heritage sites and many of the diplomatic and business districts. The Hotel continues to build on its heritage and improve its services to make sure that each guest has an experience to treasure.
Position: Executive Secretary
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
• Completion of Bachelors degree in any discipline
• Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a similar role, preferably in a five-star hotel
• Fluency in verbal and written English and Nepali is required
• A calm and positive attitude backed by discretion and confidentiality is essential
• Excellent time management and organizational skills are mandatory
• Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint and should have knowledge of Mac Computers
• Able to handle correspondence, reports and minutes independently to a high level of literacy, with a demonstrated proficiency in Mac computers and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Director and senior management in the Corporate Office
• Able to manage multiple demands and tasks with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
Last date to apply: 26 January 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed copy of their resume, stating current and expected salary and availability to the following address: email@example.com or
Human Resources Manager,
Hotel Annapurna, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu.
P.O. Box 140, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu
Phone No. 977-1-4221711
Fax: 977-1-4225236 or 4259596
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Preferable only female candidates.