Company: Everest Bank Limited
Everest Bank Limited, a leading commercial bank having wide network of branches all over Nepal is seeking applications from qualified, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting following eligibility criteria for the position of Junior Assistant to be posted at various outside valley branches/offices of the Bank.
Position: Junior Assistant
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree with not less than 45% marks/CGPA 2 or above from recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA/CA and Graduation in Commerce
• Age should not exceed 28 years as on 31st December 2018
The following additional qualities will be an added advantage for the candidates:
• Must have a working knowledge of computer
• Must be fluent in both English and Nepali-written and spoken
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Preference shall be given to local candidates for our branch locations
(Note: The selected candidates shall be placed on probation period for 6 months. During probation period, the gross monthly salary will not be less than Rs. 23,000/- and after confirmation the gross monthly salary will not be less than Rs. 33,000/-)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test followed by an interview. The written test may be conducted not only in Kathmandu but also at Biratnagar/Nepalgunj subject to sufficient number of applications. The candidate should indicate if they prefer to have written test at one of these centers.
The Bank reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
Last date to apply: 30 December 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Source: karobar Daily, 17 December 2018