Company: Citizens Bank International Limited
Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at our existing departments.
Position: Chartered Accountant-Internal Audit & Finance Department (Few)
Job Code : CA-03/19
Level : Junior Officer/ Officer
• Candidates should be Chartered Accountant from ICAN or ICAI.
• Candidates applying for Officer Position must have minimum 2 Years post qualification experience.
• Chartered Accountant without any prior work experience shall be appointed in Junior Officer Position after selection procedure.
Position: Credit Risk Officer-Credit Risk Department, Corporate Office & Provincial Offices (Few)
Vacancy Code : CO-02/19
Level : Officer/ Senior Officer
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Commercial Bank.Candidates should have prior work experience in Credit Department (Corporate/ SME).
Position: Credit Risk Manager-Credit Risk Department, Corporate Office (Few)
Vacancy Code : CM-01/19
Level : Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
• Minimum 10 years work experience in Commercial Bank. Candidates should have prior work experience in Credit Department (Corporate/ Consortium! Infrastructure/ Project Financing).
• Candidates applying for all positions except Chartered Accountant must have minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management from recognized university.
• Candidates applying for positions in Credit Risk Department must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum one-year experience in one position below) the position applying for.
• Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office and must be fluent in English and Nepali (both written and spoken).
• Age of candidates applying for Chartered Accountant without any prior work experience (Fresher) should not exceed 30 years as on February 15, 2019. For other positions, preference will be given to candidates with comparatively lower age and higher experience in their related field.
• Shortlisted candidates shall only be informed about further selection process.
Last date to apply: February 15, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit Online Application Form by clicking “Career Section” at www.ctznbank.com
The online application should be submitted not later than 17:00 hours, February 15, 2019
• Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
• Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained
Source: Kantipur Dainik,10 February 2019