Company: Chaudhary Group in partnership with JTI
Chaudhary Group (CG) is Nepal’s fastest, largest growing multinational conglomerate and Japan Tobacco International(JTI) is a leading international tobacco product company with presence in 130 countries and two decades of growth.
JTI entered into a partnership with CG Tobacco to offer two world renowned brands, Winston and Camel, to Nepalese smokers.
Each possesses its distinct character and heritage, brought together under our unrivalled commitment to quality. Our mission is to nurture our internationally recognized brand roster while leading the way in new ways of doing business. We are committed to making our business not only the fastest growing, but also the most innovative and sustainably run.
We believe the extraordinary success of our companies are driven by the talented and dynamic people who work with us. We believe in cultivating talent, nurturing both our employees’ career and personal growth.
As a testimony to that, CG has won the Nepal Best Employer Award for many years and JTI has won the Global Top Employer Award for 5 consecutive years. We drive a culture of performance through integrity, ownership, accountability, team work and a passion to win!
Join us. Be part of the winning team!
Position: Sales Supervisor
Number of Vacancies: 20
Job Location : Kathmandu / Pokhara
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
• Effective Communication
• Preferred language – English
• Collaboration and motivation skills
• Leadership Quality
• Time & Priority Management
1. Sales Representative Management:
• Ensure the achievement of sales, distribution and trade marketing objectives focusing on the right high impact outlets within the designated area. To achieve KPI targets as set by management through effective management of Sales Reps. Must work closely with ASM in executing sales plan and ensure concise communications on the business objectives. Ensure credit owing from the market to the sub-dealers is maintained at a sustainable level and within guidelines provided by management. Must demonstrate leadership capabilities in gaining competitive edge for the organisation in the trade.
2. Team Motivation and Assessment:
• Develop and maintain a highly motivated and competent Sales Reps by fostering a good working relationship with the team through regular field visitation, understanding their needs & providing appropriate support. Appraising their performance with relevant assessment tools and guiding them where improvement is needed. Follow-up by providing them with access to training support on specific skills, be it on-the-job or in a classroom.
3. Data Reporting, Monitoring & Analysis:
• Maintaining proper and updated administrative records on sales data, distribution analysis, merchandising records and other business related costs. Take accountability to fully optimize the TME Lite systems and Sales & Marketing programs in realizing the full benefits for the business. Participate in or implement any ad-hoc analysis and reporting activities as requested by superiors. Actively participate in meetings/discussion on a group or individual basis is needed to have a clear and concise understanding of the business objectives and results. Complete daily, weekly, monthly analysis of team performance, highlighting and addressing the required improvements, and communicating relevant actions with superiors.
4. Trade Relationship Building:
• To maintain & develop a mutually productive relationship with all assigned accounts and customers through frequent visitation (including compliance check) and ensuring sales team deliver the expected satisfactory trade service level. Need to take accountability to ensure organisation is competitively positioned against competitors in any channel or retail outlet that we maintain business relationship with.
5. Market Intelligence:
• Identify opportunities in the market that would deliver brand support and sales volume, Gather and analyse market intelligence and trade information to feedback to management on a regular basis to help management make a better informed decisions and programs to drive the business. This should be done through frequent personal field visitation and always keeping alert for any related business information.
6. Ad-hoc Tasks and Projects:
• Develop and manage specific projects or perform any other tasks given by Area Sales Manager, or Sales Management Team.
7. Sub Dealer Management:
• Manage the relationship with Sub-Dealer(s) in his territory. Control and monitor inventory levels to ensure sufficient product is available to Sales Reps and the Trade. Support ASM to ensure timely payment of invoices to CG from Sub-Dealer to maintain a sustainable and acceptable level of credit risk in line with finance team instruction.
Last date to apply: 5 February 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org