Company: Chaudhary Group
Chaudhary Group is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract the best available talent and ensure diversity in its workforce. A job at Chaudhary Group is a landing station which opens endless possibilities. The opportunities for learning, humility, social responsibility, respect for individual, deliver the promise, enrepreneurship and team work and releationships are the core value of the Group we belong to, will keep you engaged and help you.
Job Category : Sales
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Masters
Position Summary :
Qualification: Bachelor or Marketing
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Location : HO, Sanepa | Kathmandu
Business Unit : CG Cement
Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
1. Revenue Achievement:
- Propose annual sales budget for the product segments and develop a plan to achieve it.
- Manage accounts and increase profitability at each account.
- Analyze customer and competitor data to support sales strategy and marketing intelligence.
- Conduct cross selling of company’s products and services.
- Market Development:
- Identify and develop new accounts.
- Develop a pipeline for target accounts.
- Support the technical team in product development.
- Product Pricing:
- Implement pricing strategy in order to achieve sales targets (volume, revenue, gross margin).
- Monitor and ensure timely collection of payments and tax forms.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Understand customer needs for industrial minerals.
- Provide technical support in terms of product range, grade selection, samples and literatures.
- Maintain and build business relationships with customers.
- Liaise with the Plant/Logistics to ensure availability of finished products against the relevant Sale
- Ensure speedy handling & closure of complaints.
- Managing People:
- Manage subordinates’ task and responsibility allocation.
- Manage performance of subordinates.
- Sales Administration /Reports:
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on sales.
- Generate and update customer dossiers.
- Regularly fill up and update call reports, monthly reports, sampling pipeline, complaint
Last date to apply: 31 October 2018