Company: Chaudhary Group
Chaudhary Group is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract the best available talent and ensure diversity in its workforce. A job at Chaudhary Group is a landing station which opens endless possibilities. The opportunities for learning, humility, social responsibility, respect for individual, deliver the promise, enrepreneurship and team work and releationships are the core value of the Group we belong to, will keep you engaged and help you.
Position: Marketing Research Executive
Job Category : Marketing
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Intermediate (HS)
Position Summary :
1. To operate consumer research and trade audit.
2. To gather different market & case base information.
3. To control data entry and analysis process.
4. To supervise/monitor to outsource market surveyors in different locations in Nepal.
5. To assist marketing base campaigns.
Skills / Attributes Required
• 10+2/ Bachelors
• Must have 2 years of experience in FMCG sector – Marketing
• Ability to travel anywhere
• Proven experience of creating and developing or conducting online survey, focus groups and any other research channels
• Ability to compile market overviews, competitor profiles and undertake robust competitor activity mapping
• Ability to coordinate and gather customer insight across key project areas and to offer recommendations for best practice
• Ability to undertake and commission primary, secondary research and stakeholder mapping
• Relevant project management experience
Last date to apply: 10 October 2019