Company: Chaudhary Group (CG)
With a prolific history of over 140 years, CG Corp Global is a multinational corporate operating out of Nepal. Despite its humble beginnings, it is today the largest business enterprise of Nepal.It stands proud with 10,000 employees on its rolls, spanning in businesses in over 30 countries worldwide.
CG Corp Global is headquartered in Kathmandu; its objective is to provide world-class services and products in various fields such as hotels and resorts, wildlife and in-bound tourism, real estate, FMCG (food & beverage), financial services, Education and cement.
CG Corp global is rapidly expanding and has gained significant momentum in the past two decades. It is the first and only billion-dollar multinational of Nepal.
The Group’s chairman Binod Chaudhary, a man of simplicity and substance, has been featured in the Forbes list of billionaires.
The members of the new generation of the Chaudhary family have branched out with new vision, to take the business to new heights in the global arena.
Position: Finance & Account Head
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 10 years
• Education Level: CA/ACCA
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• Ability to direct and supervise
• 10+ Years of Experience in Auditing
Business Unit: Corporate
• Planning and set up the legal funding structures including the necessary general partner
• Design and draft the funds policies in regard of investment conditions and forms
• Contributing to other processes like filtering applications and reporting as well as general close co-ordination with internal team
• Communicating on financials and acting as a bridge between with the investment committee, internal team and social entrepreneurs
• Monitoring financial and social impact data from our investees to demonstrate results
• Comfortable at reading and preparing balance sheets, cash flow forecasts and P&L with an ability to create financial models using Microsoft Excel
• Ensure timely financial and social monitoring of all social business
• Assessing business plans and conducting due diligence on social businesses that apply to the fund
Last date to apply: 15th May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV at email@example.com. Candidates are requested to mention the position they are applying for in the subject line itself