Company: Code Fusion Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery, architecture, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and responsibilities include design & development of performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms, participate in project planning, develop and deliver world-class software solutions and work directly with Product Management and Sales to design and develop new product features.
Salary: 35,000 – 80,000 (Depends On Skills and Experience)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web/Mobile applications and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity.
- Work as a key project resource on a project team or independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Outstanding knowledge of Frontend build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST/enzyme/Jasmine/Mocha/Chai.
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and GraphQL.
- Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors.
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Familiar with agile, git, cloud, docker and related infrastructure technologies.
We Offer Following Benefits:
Competitive Salary (6 months review).
5 days working week.
Young and Motivated Team.
Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
Team events and movie nights.
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this form.
Note: It is compulsory to fill-up the form and candidates won’t get a callback if they don’t fill out this form.