Company: Lincoln School
Position: IT Specialist
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field from a reputed university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years working experience with Cisco/Meraki networking, computer hardware and educational and office software troubleshooting
- It-desk support preferably in INGO’s or in a diverse community.
- Ability to prioritize issues and handle support quickly and professionally.
- Expertise in Mac OS X, iOS, Cisco/Meraki Networking, Google Apps, Active Directory and Windows OS.
- Support the needs of the teachers and students through a ticketing system.
- Support and monitor the security of IT systems
- Work and support in an Apple based environment (Mac OS X, iOS).
- Maintain and upgrade Meraki networks as necessary.
- Assist with the installation and troubleshooting of new hardware (including Xerox MFP printers and projectors), Software, and educate employees on its use.
- Offer suggestions for upgrades and changes within the department.
Last date to apply: September 6, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward a cover letter explaining interest in the positions along with a resume and 2 references LINCOLN SCHOOL, Rabi Bhawan, Kathmandu: email@example.com
Application deadline: September 6, 2019. Please, no phone calls.
For further information: www.LSNepal.com
Lincoln School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Source: Himalayan Times, August 21 2019