Organization: Geruwa Rural Awareness Association (GERUWA)
Geruwa Rural Awareness Association (GERUWA) a non-profit, non-governmental social development organization established in 1993 A.D. registered in District Administration Office, Bardiya has been serving the societies since last 26 years. The organization is currently working on health and sanitation, poverty alleviation, environmental (TDH) funded Prayas Project ‘ mHealth behaviour change promotion activities”- the short-term vacancy has announced for following based on Bardiya District.
Position: IT Officer: 1 (Information Technology)
Duration: 5 months
Location/Working Area: Geruwa Office, Bardiya
The IT Officer is fully responsible for overall management of Information Technology system and database administration for SAMIP. He/She will be responsible for maintains current knowledge of technological developments in the IVR ( Interactive Voice Response) field i.e; add and update details of beneficiaries, FCHVs and others in the system. Update the audio files in the system and monitor the calls and retry failed calls in coordination with line manager. Also will responsible for monitor the dates estimated delivery of beneficiaries and coordinate with relevant field staff of Geruwa and health posts to update the date of exact delivery in the system and coordinate with developer of IVR system to analyze and produce periodic reports on the calls with proper documentation
Minimum Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelors degree in IT or related field.
• Preference will be given to the candidate with experience in the similar field.
• Experience and willingness to travel to and work with remote and underprivileged communities.
• Ability to work in complex and changing environment as well as skills & ability of multi-tasking
• Excellent computer skills in different features and system.
• Dedicated, analytical and willing to work during off-hour and difficult circumstances
• Candidates having their own laptop will be prioritized.
Last date to apply: 29 July 2020
(Preference will be given to the local candidates possess won 2- wheeler vehicle with license.)
HOW TO APPLY
The detailed job description can be downloaded from www.geruwa.org.np . Qualified candidates are requested to submit their motivational letter and on updated curriculum Viate to email@example.com before 5:00 pm Wednesday, 2077.04.14 (29 July 2020). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
Note: Black-Listed candidates from NGO are discouraged to apply