Website Talent Connects Pvt. Ltd.
IT Business Analyst
Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Category: Client Services
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Related Field
Skills: Good Communication Skill
Job Location: Lalitpur
Job Category: Business Analyst & Project Management
Organizations: F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd. , Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd., Fonepay Payment Service Ltd., ExtensoData Pvt. Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time
The Job Overview
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining missing- critical information extraction, analysis and managing, monitoring system/ software of the company with coordination with development and operation team.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Business Analyst is expected to assume:
- Work with clients, in coordination with Sales & Marketing teams, to understand business requirements for the requested project or feature.
- Work with engineering and design teams to draft, document and detail-out product requirements to solve the business requirements. Collect continuous feedback from client and update the requirements during this process.
- Prepare project schedule working with relevant departments and communicate it to clients.
- Explain the requirements to the development team and provide necessary clarification during development.
- Review, test and accept the solution from a business perspective to make it ready for delivery.
- Coordinate with development and deployment teams to deliver the solution to client within committed timeline.
- Maintain required documentation in Confluence and JIRA.
- Prepare user stories, acceptance criteria and monitor the project board for continuous development.
- Give walkthroughs of the requirements to project team members and clarify any confusion.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables
- Be able to Compile, collect, produce, and publish reports on necessary metrics.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are some/all qualifications expected of a Business Analyst:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
- Experience of Product Management Tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with basics of SQL, database and development tools.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Ability to make wireframes and diagram using required tools to convert business
- requirements to functional requirements.
- Familiar with mobile and web development practices.
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Collaborative team spirit
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Mental wellbeing, continuous learning.
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, lunch, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
Apply Before: August 26,2022