Website Vianet Communication Ltd.
IPTV Support and Monitoring Assistant
Application Deadline: 2022-09-11
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Technical or Engineering field
Experience: 1 year in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor various regional and international channels
- Monitor the devices situated at Data Centre
- Inform and relay message to the concerned departments regarding the downtime of incidents occurring.
- Report, open & close incident of the incidents occurring.
- Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents regarding IPTV
- Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of problems between ViaTV and Vianet
- Manage and maintain the monitoring tools for its smooth operation.
- Have proper knowledge about the monitoring tools in use namely MRTG, Check MK, Cacti, Zabbix
- Maintain and manage the data center.
- Look after the issues and promptly solve any kind of issues related to data center and IPTV
- Agent should proactively handle technical escalations regarding IPTV.
- Log customer/employee queries in appropriate heading with problem described in task the task assigned
- Coordination between the customers and inter departments
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Develop diagnostic skills with solution in mind for IPTV
- Involve in documentation and active resolution process based on such requests
- Update task as action taken to troubleshoot with common title and clear language
- Timely Escalation of problem to other department and supervisors
- Educate other team members about the issues and action taken to solve the same.
- Receive handed over task by other shift and handle with prioritizing solutions.
- Actively participate in the training (Tech and non tech) to develop the learning
- Responsible for maintaining the defined KPI of the department
- Sharp Technical Knowledge and soft communication skills
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development